- Gift vouchers are available to buy in salon, by telephone, or shop online
- We accept credit and debit cards.
- We strongly recommend you book your treatments in advance.
- Courses require payment in full at time of booking.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Please put your mobile phone on silent to maintain tranquillity in salon.
- All treatment times exclude consultation and aftercare advice so please allow for extra time.
- Children below the age of 14 are not permitted in the salon.
- For tinting and eyelash treatments we require a patch test 48hrs prior to the treatment to check for allergies.
- We require GP referral letters prior to commencement of certain treatments. These apply for: diabetes, heart conditions, epilepsy and if under medical care.
- Some medical conditions may prevent a treatment being performed- however we will offer an alternative if suitable.
(Not all treatments are suitable for everybody. Please check the contraindication, and pre/post treatment care pages)
While Sunshine For The soul is a relaxed salon – very late arrivals for treatments may result in the treatment time being reduced or cancelled.
We ask politely that you give 24 hours notice for cancellation or amendments of appointments, so that we may offer the treatment time to another client on our waiting list. Failure to give this notice may incur a 50% charge payable on your next appointment.
Non arrival for treatment while on a course will forfeit that treatment.
Persistent failure to keep appointments will result in no further treatments being booked.